Community Service Quilts 2014

Friday, July 15, 2016

My Tuesday Show and Tell

I had hoped to attend the picnic last Tuesday night, but I was babysitting and couldn't get away. So I'm showing you my Show and Tell quilts here. -- Carol E.

Remember in our show Sunny had an orange quilt, improvisationally pieced somewhat similar to this... and the title was "Everyone Needs Orange in Their Lives" (something like that)... well, coincidentally I had already made this top, but it was not done. Recently I got it done and then finally put on the binding. It's just a fun quilt for me to keep.

This is another improv-pieced quilt that is for me to keep. It was inspired by a book of improvisational piecing, but I can't remember the book's title right now.

a baby quilt for a friend's baby boy

This is for my daughter's step-son who recently graduated from high school. It is a Gudrun Erla pattern from her book, Big Blocks.

No comments: