I'm going to sum up what we have done so far, and what I remember is in progress:
1) Quilt was donated to Bundles of Love (is donated locally)
2) Quilt was donated to Wrap Them in Love based in the state of Washington. Quilt goes either locally following disasters (fires) or globally to orphanages.
3)& 4) These two quilts were donated to Quilts Beyond Borders which donates to under-served children in orphanages. Recent quilt drives have been for refugee children from Syria and for children in an orphanage in Ethiopia.
5) This one is not fully assembled, but will be finished soon. Its final destination is undecided.
6) This quilt was put together at our recent retreat, and it immediately was taken to a nearby quilt shop to be professionally quilted. Its final destination is undecided.
7) & 8) Two guild members took blocks home to assemble and will turn those in some time in the next couple of months.
We still have more of these pretty blocks to finish and to assemble into quilt tops.
Our 2015 block will be something different, so we'll have something new and equally pretty to work with in the new year! Thanks to everyone who is contributing. Remember that you can still make any quilt of your own design and your own choice, and turn those in for our Community Service donations, too.
See Carol E. if you have any questions, or leave a comment here at the blog.
P.S. Our #2 quilt (above) has been received and photographed and added to the photo gallery at Wrap Them in Love. You can see it here, along with other quilts that have been donated over the years. Her gallery is usually pretty inspiring to look at. Afterwards the sewing bug usually bites, and I have to go sew something.