Community Service Quilts 2014

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Some of the Winners

A few quilts from our show in April were awarded prizes, such as Viewers' Choice (1st, 2nd, 3rd) and Challenge winners (1st, 2nd, 3rd). We asked winners to bring their quilts to our meeting tonight, for photos. Not all the quilts arrived, but we did get photos of a few:

Carol (yours truly) won Viewers' Choice First Place for this bookshelf quilt made out of selvage edge pieces.

Sylvia - I believe Sylvia won Viwers' Choice Third Place (2nd place is not pictured)

Shy Jackie won the Challenge quilts First Place

Beth won 2nd place in the Challenge quilts

That's all we got pictures of! There was a tie for Challenge quilts 3rd place, and both of those quilts did not show up for a photo.

Carol (again, yours truly) signed up to be our new Community Service person. Even though I might be crazy, I am looking forward to my new role... and yes, I am also still the newsletter editor. (See? Crazy.)

No comments: