Community Service Quilts 2014

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Jan 10 Sewing Day

I don't know why it took me so long to get these pictures posted! We had a good day on January 10 - had to change locations last minute, but everything worked out. The alternative site was friendly and happy to help out.

Sylvia taught her applique class in the library; the lighting there was really good.









That left only two of us to do the usual sewing-on-whatever-you-want in the big room. We had lots of room to spread out!

Our next one-day sewing retreat will be in March, back at our usual location in Mendota Heights (the damaged room repair is making great progress). Watch for a date change, however. I am unable to attend on the day we had planned, and I want to be there! Since I'm the one with the key, I get to change the date. Watch announcements, and please join us for a fun day of sewing.



No comments: