Community Service Quilts 2014

Friday, February 15, 2008

Home of the Brave


I just finished nine blocks for the Home of the Brave project. For those of you who have trouble getting your blocks to measure 12.5", this might help: cut the large piece 10.5" instead of 10.25" as the pattern says. When I used 10.5" for the large piece, I had no trouble getting the block to trim to the correct size.

You probably notice that I added my Shelfari bookshelf to this blog. I wanted to add it to my other blog that is just my own quilty thoughts (giraffe dreams), but it didn't work. So here it sits. I guess it's OK to share my reading list with the guild, instead. Go ahead and peek at my books and see if they inspire you to do any reading.

1 comment:

Pat said...

How lovely! I'm so enjoying your blog.

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.